Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Living for Today

I'm going to make my post today short 'n' sweet :)

God has really opened my eyes today. Not really to anything specific but just living one day at a time and loving life. Even if you're cleaning up the house and everything. :) I found joy in that today. Doing the dishes, laundry, and cleaning my room. I feel accomplished and I actually really enjoyed it. :)

If you're rushing through the day, stressed by how much you have to get done, or if you're anxious for the next day to come, please take a moment to breathe deeply and see the day God has given you with a new set of eyes. Because each day is a gift from above and you won't ever get that day back. We will never have Tuesday, July 13, 2010 ever again. So please, make the most of it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Check it out. I'm commenting on your blog. =)

    I remember seeing a post about this day. Very encouraging, actually. A few days ago, I should have listened to this advice because I was overly stressed with a college thing, work and doing the TIP schedule just before the meeting. Not gonna lie, it was a very stressful day for me!
    It's over now, and next time I have any stress, I'll be sure to think of this. =)
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete