Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thankfullness

I'm going to dedicate this blog post to thanking God.

I'm thankful for my friends that I can depend on... the one's that are always there even if I haven't talked to them for a long time... I am SO blessed to have friends that will stop and think about where they're going with their lives and whether it's glorifying God or not... and if it's not, then they will sacrifice things so they can make it right and get on the straight path again.

I'm even thankful for the friends that don't seem to be there very often... or even the friends that sometimes focus more on themselves... because I still learn from them and it gives me the opportunity to remind them that their focus needs to be on God.

I am thankful that no matter what, God always brings me back to Him. I haven't been feeling the greatest lately and haven't been feeling God's presence lately... well in church today, I was in His presence... I felt such a love and praise for Him that I haven't felt in a long time... not like that. He has truly blessed me.

I am thankful that we can always trust Him... it makes things so much easier when you can just depend on Him and not worry about what the future holds... because I know that no matter what, I'm going to end up in Heaven with Him forever. And that's all that's going to matter in the end.

Thank You, Father God, for everything that You've blessed me with. You are my Creator, Father, Lover, and Friend. Thank You for simplying being You <3

1 comment:

  1. You have such a wonderful way of saying what you are thinking and what you need to get out for the world to see. And... Well you always have a way of posting on the topic of something that i need to see. The last few times i have come to read your blog i have been amazed at how much what you have to say, make me feel. Ands it helps me! Thanks my dear, for being you. I am thankful for having you as a friend ( and look at that, i tied it in to the blog post just by saying "thankful"! ;) ::laughs::

    ReplyDelete